Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Love You

Yesterday was our three year anniversary. I can't believe how fast it went. No we did not do anything fun, I worked all day and Todd worked all night till 11 so we didn't even see each other. It was odd though it made me realize that I just love being married to him. Although we didn't do anything to celebrate our 3 years, we consider getting a few hours off on the same night these days a huge thing. Just being with him, no money spent is so fun for us.

Todd I can't tell you how much you mean to me. I look back on these 3 years and see all the ups and downs and in-betweens and am in awe of how much we both have grown and overcome. And it really is true what all those older, wiser people told us at our wedding, we would fall more in love the older we got. At the time I thought, no way I love him and I am at my max point of love. But no they really knew what they were talking about. I love you so much more than I did the day of our wedding. I think we learn to open ourselves up to more love throughout the years and we learn how to give our love more throughout the years. I am so happy and so blessed the Lord allowed me to have you. You are one of the most generous, sweet, understanding, hard-working, loving men I have ever been around. Thank you for working so hard for me and Mya, and for loving us the way you do. Thanks for putting up with my acts and pains and vienie legs the last 9 months of pregnancy and for carrying me to the bathroom when I have tailbone spasms. It's the little things like this that make me love you all the more. Thanks to the best 3 years of my life and I know there will be many more ahead. I love ya LOVEY!

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

That was so sweet.. You two are great together:)