Monday, September 20, 2010

Kids

Mya is so sweet with Trey, she adores him, I am still trying to figure out why she doesn't treat her poor sister Marlee with this kind of affection. Mya loves to torture poor Mar. Mya loves Trey.

Story Time!
Is this the cutest pic or what? Really though she looks so peaceful. It's strange how each one of your kids touch you in a different way. Marlee really has a special place in my heart. I love to play with her, and smother her with 100 kisses, she is our rolly pully and I love everything about her. Her sweetness, her laugh, her moaning when she eats (yes she still does it), her growl at Mya when she is really mad, her kisses, her snuggles. I love this little girl, she knows how to melt anyones heart!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tai and Joe said...

You guys are the best daughters and son ever. How sweet. I love that picture of your and Jeremy so sweet. You are so cute. I love your little kiddos, so cute. I miss you.