Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Twins

Everywhere I go...really everywhere I get told how adorable my twins are and what a handful it must be having twins. If I am not feeling up to explaining my rather crazy circumstances, that no they infact are not twins, but that Marlee was only 2 months old when I found out I was pregnent again, I will just smile nod my head and say "yea twins, it's rough." Really though they do look like twins. Trey is the exact same size as Marlee, same size of clothes, same diapers, but they just are on different enough schedules to make it really hard to leave anywhere! I hope they will be really close when they get older!



Mya and her friend Peyton going outside to play for the day...got all dolled up!



Oh my sweet Mya she is 200% all girl. If it's not pink and doesn't twirl she don't want nothing to do with it!



Trey all tuckered out after a his bottle. He found a nice place to rest his feet up on!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: