Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Things we did!


We layed out at the amazing pool. The service here was awesome. The lifeguards served you water, food, towels anything you wanted.



Us in the pool cooling off, it turned out to be more of a nose shot for me.



This was the pool view from our room on the 28 floor. There are 60 floors to this hotel.



Went to the Palace Station every morning and ate breakfast at their good buffet. Yes one morning I got my good ole cold cereal.



Us leaving back to get the kids....we were sooooo sad, we wanted to stay forever.



Oh we had to throw this in here, this was pimp bathroom. Yes, I said pimp. It had a TV in a mirror, and when you fogged up mirrors with a bath there is about a foot circle around the TV that doesn't fog. We have decided we must get one of these before we die. But I am worried if we do Todd would live in the bathroom.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shane and Paige said...

Jealous!!! I am so going to have to talk Shane into Staying at a 5 star hotel now!!! Looks like you had a blast!