Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July Fun


Hanging out with the greates sister in law there is. I love hangin out with this sista, she always
makes me laugh, and still loves me even though I don't get lots of her humor!!!




We did some serious slip n slide....sorry Mya we kind of took over your slide!




Mya loves this thing, but only goes on her knees.




Todd and Tyson (baby brother) were hardcore about this thing.






Us girls barely making it to the plastic.




Todd ahead of me....due to a head start cheat!



We went to the Layton parade....serious dissapoinment this year.




Biggest thing that happened was we got Mya ina pool and look she smiling. This is huge for Mya
She is terrified of pools, she won't even go near them, but with lots of coaxing we got her in on this floaty dino!
Good job Mya mom and dad are soooo proud of you.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: