Thursday, September 8, 2011

Girls Camp


This was not girls camp just a cute pics of the little ones. Marlee loves to run into Treys room sleeping or awake and get in his
crib and play with him. You would think they were twins and the bestest of buddies.


I lost my camera for the last 2 months up at girls camp and am just now getting it back.
We went up to the Stettlers cabin and in was soooo beautiful. We had a great time.




Crafts






Shawn and me...she's my home girl!




Taylor and me, she is like a daughter to me.




Another daughter I claim...Olivia.




Singing and cooking smores at the campfire.




Julie did yoga with the girls in the mornings. It actually was very hard.
I didn't think yoga would be so hard...it is. The girls were great sports!




Livie is ever so focused!




Taylor doing the yoga pray I guess, not sure what this position is called!




Only Jenn our amazing camp leader could be this happy in the morning
doing hard yoga!




Us leaders did a skit as the girls all did too. So we thought we were hilarious
in doing this skit incorporating DORA and shoot forgot the other movie. We laughed our
heads off while coming up with the skit. But to be honest....the girls so did not join in on our
humor. They all looked at us like we were all smoking crack and gave us a curtious clap!








Not sure what I am doing here but I am so happy about something!!!




The laurals did a hilarious (one that we all thought was funny). They did little
faces on their chins. It really was so funny, I can't believe the time they took to put into the
face changes (there was several) and the songs. They did so great.
I love these girls and care so much about them. This truly has been the best calling I ever
could have had.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: