Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Xandler Gus Tanner

Xandler was born March 29, 2013 at 9:12 AM . 9lbs 21in. Words cannot express the joy his whole journey has brought me.  X is the finishing touch to our little family and the love I have for him is so overwhelming.  After a really rocky road with Treyvin, mentally, I felt so shut down as a mother and discouraged and questioned a lot about me as a mother.  I know our loving savior and Heavenly Father gave me X so I could learn to love in that way again, to know my worth as a mother, and to be his mother.  He has already taught and brought me so much in just his 2months of life that it's overwhelming in so many ways.  The other kids absolutely adore him and are crazy about him as I am.  I know X is my last, and I am not taking one minute for granite and I cherish every little minute with this little man.  He is the missing piece in my heart and now I get to be a part of his journey, and he has already taught me to not just get to the end of this journey but to find joy in it yet.  I love you X more than I can ever express, thank you for making me a better mom to all of my sweet children. 
 



                                                         One week before he was born.

                                                           All dressed up for surgery.

                                                                   Love at first sight.


              Looks like Marlee was electrocuted.  No sure what happened with the hair that day!!!
                                                           Proud big sister of them all.
                                                                     Going HOME!!!
                                                         Dr.Hurst...Best doctor ever.
                                                   Much of the first week looked like this. 
                                                  First bath.  This picture is not how he feels
                                                        about baths.  He loves his baths.


                                                   Todds teaching him while he is young!

1 comment:

Our ABC Family said...

You have such a sweet family! I love reading your blog and hearing how you're doing!