Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mya Turned 6

Oh my Mya....there is so much I could say about this sweet girl.  It has been so amazing to watch her grow up into a little girl.  She has matured and become quite the little helper.  She has such a soft big heart.  Although she is definitely a leader and loves to be the boss of her siblings and friends, she does have a sweet sensitive heart and hates it when she has disappointed mom or dad.  I love my tender moments with her when she will let me snuggle with her, or go on mommy daughter dates.  I will cherish these memories forever with her.  I know she was my oldest to be an example to my other kids and I know she will be a great example. 


 
We went to the Roy Aquatic Center with a few of her
                              friends to celebrate her big day!!                        
  

No comments: