Friday, August 8, 2008

Girls Night Out

Ok so me and my really good friends had a girls night out. We stayed at a hotel and ate lots of junk food until we were all a little sick! But I think I enjoyed it a little too much. So much so that I could do it once a week really. To bad my budget won't allow it but gosh it really was so nice to just go aways, I didn't have to be a mom, and it was my first time leaving Mya, I know...Anyways I didn't miss her. Is that mean? Well it is the truth, I loved just relaxing and not worrying if she was going to wake up in the middle of the night or whatever else. It was so fun and I am so glad we could all do it! We must do it again when we can ladies. I love ya girls
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

That looks like fun. I am glad you had a great night out.

Ty and Holly said...

You girls are too cute. It's fun too see all your faces :) It's been a long time :)

Our Lifes Treasures said...

That was sooooo fun!!!! We should of took pretty pictures of us before all the makeup came off. Well those of us who actually where makeup. I might go swimming tomorrow if your up to it.

The Caldwells said...

I start on Monday. I am actually pretty excited we had our orientation day and there aren't very many kids that I think I will have a hard time with. Although that could have all been show . . . who knows! All this training and stressing I just want to do it already! I am having a hard time finding a babysitter that won't flake out on me at the last minute . . . not easy let me tell ya!