Sunday, August 17, 2008

Random

Mya's first car!!! Grandma Tanner got this for mya's firts birthday and she is loving it. She doesn't know exactly what is going on when she sits in it but she wants you to push her around in it forever! Thanks Cindy, we love it!
 

 

Ok so this is a picture of our toilet. Probably wondering why I would post a picture of our toilet. Well just like tipping garbage cans over my tomamto plants I can't pass up a pic that shows just how red neck we are! Todd was sitting on our toilet seat on day and ya heard this snap sound, sure enough the toilet seat broke. No sweetie this is not a "fat joke" those of you who know todd knows that he always says that. I would have broken it to if I had sat on it at that moment as well, it was just a really old seat! So most people after that would have gone and got a new toilet seat. No not us. So we have it for a couple of more weeks until todd says the cracks keeps pinching him, so than he got some duck tape and wrapped it! So here are some pictures of the toliet seat. Don't worry we bought a new one yesterday, and soft, squooshy (is that a word) and todd loves it. He kept trying to get me to test it out and sit on it. I refused to but he tested it out for the both of us just chillin on the seat with his clothes on. He is so excited about it to. As if he doesn't spend enough time in there, now I really won't see him a lot!!!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Our Lifes Treasures said...

LOL...The seat was pinching him=) that is tooo funny. Come on you guy's Todd works at HomeDepot! J/k were the same way, I have ducktaped my cupboards to child proof my house...!!!

Trent and Steph said...

Love Mya's car. So cute.

Lacey Jay said...

Oh dear... that was quite funny and sadly... doesn't surprise me:)

I love mya's car. She looks SO big sitting in it;( Please slow her down until I can get there-

Anonymous said...

JAMIE!!! HI!!! Do you remember me? We lived by each other our freshman year??? How the heck are you?!?! Looks like life has treated you great!!! Mya is an absolute DOLL!!! I'm so happy I found your blog (I found it through Haley & Scott's...hope that was alright!!!) Anyway, it's so great to see how everything has turned out for ya!!!

Brittany said...

How is school going!?? I need to call you and see how you're doing. I hope you are enjoying your long weekend though! I'm loving my job, although I am a bit disorganized and changing a few things, it is going really well. Anyway, call me when you get time or maybe I will try today or tomorrow!