Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Bunny

We did Easter on Saturday because of Todd's work schedule. When Mya first woke up we had a little trail of cheerios from Mya's door leading into the living room where the Easter Bunny left her a basket of goods. She immeditaly started following the trail, eating the cheerios of course along the way. Once she found the basket she started going through. We sure love our Mya and love to get her things, to see her happy makes us so happy! IT was a great Easter. We are doing a little easter egg hunt for her tonight and we will see how it goes and will post pictures!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

I love all your new pictures!! Oh cute... Mya following the cheerio's! I can't wait until Mase actually knows it's a holiday but then again I don't want to rush things so I'll enjoy this year so I don't have to spend any money:) ha ha. I can't wait to see pics of the easter egg hunt:) Please give her a kiss for me:)

Cj Caldwell said...

How fun. I was sure thinking of you guys. Glad the Easter Bunny found Mya. Sure do love you, lots!