Saturday, April 11, 2009

GOOD FRIENDS

Our really good friends from Cedar and my college days are moving to Korea. Mike flies Apache helicopters for the army and that is where they are being stationed. I had the chance to pick them up from the airport and spend a few hours with them. It was so fun to see them and catch up. It had been so long. We sure love them and have really cherished our friendship with them. We will miss them so much! I can't wait till they move back to the states! We love you guys and good luck getting over there!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angela Montgomery said...

Fun, I'm glad you got to see them! I'm going 2 miss those guys. We all need to go on a cruise in a year or two! Let's DO IT!!! Hope your doing good.

Brittany said...

I'm glad you got to see them also! We love ya too!