Saturday, December 19, 2009

Front Runner Train

Every single time we pass the train station Mya balls to ride the train. I always told her we would do it sometime and that time came today. She had a blast, she did not want to get off, she could have spent all day on the train. She thought it was so cool! She wanted to hold her own ticket and not have any help going up the stairs to the second floor! It was a great time and I am glad we went. Marlee enjoyed herself as well so much so she zonked out! It was all fun until the last picture on this segment....the one with just the picutre of the bench arm. We got off the train and walked over to the sitting area and I was hold Marlee with about 4 blankets wrapped around her, so as you can imagine my vision of what I could and could not see was limited. So I went to sit down on the lovely benches they have for you there and sat down hard let me remind you right on the arm rest. It split me, right down the middle, no butt cheek to cushion the hard steel arm rest that collided with my pubic bone. There is no `other way to describe it other than to be detailed. I threw Marlee at Todd and just collapsed on the bench in pain. I am glad no one else was their to witness the very embarressing moment I just had. Like any good husband TOdd laughed his butt off for the next ten minutes. He would not stop laughing, he kept asking me "hunny how did you not see the armrest, did you mean to sit on it?" Yes that is exactly what I was going for have the arm rest split me down the middle, and obviously I didnt see it I have Marlee and 5 blankets in my face! It really really really hurt. I am still walking as if I have been on a horse for weeks. It is very very bruised!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cj Caldwell said...

You just never know what information you'll find on a blog. Jamus, you are truly a riot. Sounds really fun, except, of course, contact with the iron rod. Love, Mom