Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

We had a very very very good christmas this year. We are so blessed as a family and we have been so grateful we were in a position this year to help so many around us who needed it so badly. No greater feeling really than helping those you see in need all around you. Whether it be food, or gifts or money it is so neat to see their faces light up. Mya got some great gifts from Santa! So did Marlee but she wasn't getting the idea of gifts at all! Todd also spoiled me rotten this year and got me a beautiful jewerely box and a viedo camera. He is so sweet! Todd got xbox 360and guitar hero, in which I am already regretting getting him. He has lived on it since x mas....LIVES on it, he won't get off it! Where did my poor husband! WARNING: If you don't like green, gooey snot get off my blog now (last pic in this segament). I really debated posting this picture because well it is gross. But I was so impressed with my picture timeing skills I just had to put it up! It's like catching lighting in the sky the exact moment you push the button, except well this is not pretty flashy lighting this is green snot but still you get the idea here! I figured most mom's can handle this pic we have all wiped snotty noses, and green gooey things 100 times! Enjoy!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Okay, the last picture is seriously funny. Glad you guys had a great Christmas.

Cj Caldwell said...

That's my girls!!!! Got ta Love it, Baby. What a hoot, Jamus.

CT said...

hi jam so sorry love ya