Monday, January 4, 2010

After About 4 yrs of Marriage...

These are the kinds of conversations we are having. Sunday Morning:
Jamie: Ugh Todd seriously I am so tired of cleaning the toilet once a day. Everytime you go you which let me remind you is like 4 times a day you leave a ugly picture. You are cleaning the toilet from here on out, I am so tired of it!"
Todd: Ok...you have fun cleaning out the drains in the shower with all your hair balls and I don't even want to know what else is in with them hair balls.
Jamie: Fine we keep our same jobs but Todd really stop going so much your not normal to go that much.
Todd: And cleaning out drains is so much fun, you should be bald by now!
Jamie: Whatever Todd, my job is way sicker!
WOW don't we sound like adults!

4 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

That is too funny!

Brooke said...

HAHA! At least your husband cleans the drain!

Tai and Joe said...

Thats so funny! Joe and I are the same way.

Our ABC Family said...

LOL! I love it! Its good to find humor in the little things. THanks for sharing!
How have you been feeling?