Saturday, January 9, 2010

Marlee stats

So I took Marlee in the other day for her 6 month check up. My babies are so chubby! Love them like that but not when I am halling them around in a car seat ah? People aske me all the time because Mya was huge, she had rolls everywhere there was skin, who was bigger. I say oh Mya by far, Marlee is way smaller than her. AH AH AH I am so wrong. Marlee is killing Mya as far as 6 months comparasions go! I could have sworn Mya was bigger, she had cheeks that went forever and a belly like santa. Marlee I think just holds it bettter or something because she doesn't look as big as Mya at that age. Although Marlee has 3 or 4 chins in which I love them all may be where all the weight is. She weighs 19 lbs something oz, but just barley off 20 lbs. 26 in height and she has a big head can't remember exact measurements but it was the 97%! Marlee got 6 shots poor thing and had a horrid fever the next day. She seemed to check out well expect she is still extremely not happy when it comes to pooping. She is so constipated and the doctors never have a solution for that...EVER. So everyday poor Marlee just screams when she needs to poop. Juice, prunes done it all. Miralax was the miracle drug for Mya and now Mar is on it. The one thing the doctors were really worried about was her legs. She won't put any weight at all on her legs. I told Todd about a wk ago I was worried about her legs I could get her to stand on them or put any weight at all on them. He said it's normal but I have several friends that have babies Marlee's age and younger who stand on their legs all the time. I knew something wasn't right. She said I need to work really hard with her in the next 4 wks. Try to get her to use her legs and stand on them and if she still is not in 4 wks take her into the hospital and get some xrays and see what is going on with her! My poor girls legs, with Mya they told me she may never walk, she had a leg that was really twisted in the hip joint and now she goes 100 miles a min! So I am not trying to panicke with the news of Mar's legs and hopefully jsut like everything she is behind. She just started to roll from stomach to back only one way. The doc says she should be rolling all over the place both sides. I was like well my babies are always behind, always, but they catch up!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Love the bathtub picture.

Lacey Jay said...

Way to go MARS! 19 lbs- ha ha. I LOVE IT! I hope Mars will be okay. You will get her to use her legs, you did it with Maya now you can do it with Mar. You're a great mom!

Oh and I love the picture of the two girls. I can't wait to see you guys soon.

Brooke said...

Jamie!! You still need to come over for a play date! I miss you.

I'm sorry about Marlee's poop issue. Carter has thesame thing. He too sometimes cries and it makes me so sad. Have yoiu started solids yet? Buutterbut squash is the only baby food that makes his BM soft. you should try it!!!

Jesse said...

Jamie! You have such cute children. I wish you and them all the best. :)