Saturday, January 9, 2010

Backyard fun

I don't do well in the winter, infact its the longest few months of my life!!! I HATE being trapped inside, I go crazy! No parks, no swimming, no NOTHING! Mya is a boob when a comes to snow to. She says she wants to go outside so I went out bought her snow gear thinking maybe this year she really will. NO one snowflake falls on her and she has had enough! But today was a warmer day, and we were both going CRAZY inside so out we went and she had a good time. I pulled her around in a sled I got her with a rope and she had a really fun time. Than Todd pulled me around the yard on the saucer in which my butt barely fit. Not going to lie it was fun. Made me miss sledding really bad. The last two three years I haven't been able to go because our kids were way to young or I was prego. Next winter I vounge not to be prego (oh gosh no way) and I think I will go sledding!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brittany said...

It sounds like you guys are doing good! I miss you and need to call and catch up! When's a good time? Your girls are adorable! I can't believe how big they are
1