Monday, April 26, 2010

California Trip

We went to Cali for 10 days and stayed with Todd's family. We had a good time and did a lot while we were there. There was a few places we didn't get to hit that we had planned on but Todd hurt his foot really bad and was a cripple! It all worked out fine though and we still did a lot of things! This post was really really long I should have done a slideshow, but didn't. If you want to see whole trip your going to have to hit older posts at bottom of page! Thanks for having us Cindy and Lynn!

2 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

I loved your whole post!!! Looks like such a fun trip! It made me miss cali, even though it wasn't the same part I saw the Cali sun and adventures:) Glad you got to go sister... next time just take me with you:)

CT said...

I always love your blog page and we sure enjoyed your visit. I love your little family and I sure love you too. Love Cindy