Monday, April 26, 2010

Walking up and down Peir 39. We tried to do the Alchatrez (really slaughtered the spelling) but it was all sold out!
 

We drove all over town to find this bagal shop I insisted on getting a bag of bagels, and it was so worth all the frustration of screaming at the GPS who kept leading us the wrong way, and a phone call to the bagal shop itself telling them we were out of towners and they had to stay open until we got there, and the man replying "Mam we will stay open till you get here, sounds like you could really use a bagal." While there Todd bought himself a Black and White cookie, something about Seinfield. I really have no idea, but my husband is obsessed with that show and I am guessing there was a black and white cookie show.
 

Golden Gate bridge. I know Lac, this pic is shameful compared to yours, it was just a fast drive by sticking my camera out he window thing. It works I suppose!
 

Lovely sign at a resterant on Pier 39! Hey at least their open about it!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: