Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween

I POSTED SO MUCH THAT SOME NEW POSTS GOT BUMPED TO NEXT PAGE TO SEE ALL CLICK ON OLDER POSTS! I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET IT ALL ON ONE PAGE.
This year me and my really good girlfriends decieded to all get together and do dinner than trick or treating. Well as you all may have experienced it poored most of the night. We were soaked and the poor kids were beyond drenched!!!

Yes we even whipped out the massive beach umbrella people.
This is how the night started all the kids in the back of the car with the couple who has no kids yet. They offered though!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the kids look great as well as you do Jamie:) Love all the pics and especially the lingre that is so funny!!! Miss you all

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

your kids are SOOOO adorable! I'm glad you found my blog so I can look at yours! :) I've been married as of today for a year and a half.... so not long enough to have 3 kids! ;)