Saturday, November 6, 2010

Who needs Dress ups?

Mya loves to dress up in "dress up" but she doesn't have any. They are so dang expensive I can't get myself to pay for them. SO one day her and Marlee were super quiet, so as any mother you think oh great what are they into. I go into my room and both of them are decked out in my laungeria. I was laughing so hard. That stuff hasn't been worn since honeymoon days, I forgot I had it. I told Mya she needed to take it off that one day when she see's these pics when she is older she will be so mad at me for letting her dress up her her moms sex clothes.!!! Bur she threw a fit and wore it the whole day.
Mya was getting mad cause the bottoms kept falling so I tied a knot in the undies...Can you say THONG!!!
Marlee was lovin her black dress.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cj Caldwell said...

Are these really MY grandchildren??? What a riot! I love all the pictures posted. Mom