Tuesday, December 14, 2010

LOTS MORE

Mya thought it would be a great idea to draw, more like color in PERMENANT marker all over her face, our dresser, our nightstands, our walls (in our bedroom) our sheets our headboard, our down comforter and pillows. She really went all out to not miss one thing. Were not talking a little line here and there but full on coloring a flipping painting. This I may add happened on Todd's clock not mine. Don't aske me where he was for the hour she was back in our room coloring....MMMMM my guess is football was on tv!

Todd doing once again, oh he makes me smile. I come walking in the kitchen and my rag drawer is emptied and I see this. WOW really todd all it takes is 2 blankets to hold that bottle not 50 wash rags....


Bathtime with these 3 kiddos is anything but peaceful!


We let the girls make their own trees! They had a blast!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: