Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ryker John

This is my new little newphew. Tami my best friend just got him through adoption. I can't put too many pictures on here of him because she hasn't even put them on her blog yet but I had to put a couple cause he is SOOOO adorable. He is in the NICU at a hospital up here so we have been so lucky to have her and her little girl Peyton staying with us the last week or so. We have been having a great time and are rooting for little Ryker to start eating and to come home to his family that can't wait to see him. I dont' think Grandma Janice and Bruce can wait any longer, their dieing to hold this little guy. I could just eat him up he is sooo tiny (5lbs). I love you Ryker and am so grateful to your birthmom who was so courages and brave to let him be raised by this amazing family...he will be SOOOO loved! More love than he will know what to do with.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Krista said...

yeah!!! i am SO so happy for them!!!

Our ABC Family said...

I just heard the news a couple days ago!!! That is so exciting!!! You are so right, that baby will have so much love! Such a little cutie!!!

Kristen said...

Congratulations to Tami! Jamie! I miss you so much! What is going on with you and those adorable kiddies? I can't believe how BIG Trey is! What a chunk! I love it!! Marlee is so cute and Mya looks like she's as fun as ever! I feel like it's been too long! I hope you are doing well. Email me if you ever have a spare moment. I'm coming home in February. We need to get together! Love you and miss you SO much! Kiss the kids for me!

porter said...

YEAH!! that is so exciting. i was just thinking about her the other day and wondered how the adoption process was going. That is so fun for them... He will be loved by many!!!