Thursday, February 24, 2011

AMAIYA THE MAIL LADY

I have to write this down before I forget. She does the funniest stuff. She told me the other day she wanted to get the mail. She can't even reach the mailbox but I said oh ok hun go get it, thinking she couldn't reach it. Well she comes in a few minutes later with one piece of mail. I was like oh she found a way to get it cool. She continues to bring in one piece of mail for the next 15 20 minutes at a time. After about the 15th or so item of mail I got thinking wow, that 's a lot of mail. As I looked at the mail closer I realized she had been up and down the street riding her little bike, standing on the seat and gathering our whole streets mail! I tried to explain to her we can only get our mail not everybodies. I had to walk up and down the street returning all the mail she took from our neighbors. She was so upset at what I was doing. Guess I know what her occupation will be when she gets older....

No comments: