Sunday, March 20, 2011

BFF's AKA Mya and Taylnn


Playing in the dirt in which they can do for hours.
(don't mind Mya's outfit, she dresses herself these days)


They LOVE doing silly faces!


More Silly Faces!


AHHH AHHHH I love taylnns face in this!!


Mya has some really funny converations these days!

Were driving home from the babysitters one day listening to music.
Me: So what did you do at kendalls today?
Mya: played
Me: Fun.... you guys play DORA?
Mya: Yep
Me: good anything else fun that you did?
Mya: Mom will you please stop talking to me I'm trying to listen and learn this song!


Leaving church today
Me: Wow mya your skipping, that is so neat, where did you learn to skip?
Mya: No mom, I'm just horsy walking.


Mya: Mom I'm going to bring you the mail.
Me: Oh ok, you can't reach it though.
Mya runs outside and returns about 5 min later with one piece of mail.
Me: Oh thanks Mya
Mya continues to bring me mail one in at a time for the next 25 minutes.
I finally realized that wow thats a lot of mail. She was riding around on her bike, standing on the seat to reach the mailbox'S!
She had decieded to be a kind neighborhood and get the whole streets mail.
I had to walk up and down and return it all.
Guess I know what Mya will be when she grows up.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Harts said...

Love the mailbox story. Funny girl!