Thursday, March 24, 2011

Only Marlee

Marlee was looking at a magazine today on the couch. Out of nowhere she starts screaming and yelling at the magazine and growling. I couldn't imagine what caused this sudden outburst so I look at the page and there was a bowl of cereal..Froot Loops to be exact on the page in which she was trying to pick off the page and eat but it just wouldn't come off. Wow I thought her digging through the garabage was bad and eating all the food that had dropped off plates after dinner under the table, but now my child who LOVES to eat is trying to pick picture off of magazines. What's next licking the TV during food advertisments!!! I love my sweet Marlee, she makes me laugh. Laugh a lot really.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

JAMIE!!!! Your kids are so cute and SO hilarious!! I love reading about the funny things that they do. My favorite is about Mya and the time she got everyones mail LOL Anyway, I have not seen you since Trey man was a brand new baby! that is not okay. We need to get together asap!!! Let me know when you are free...

P.S. Are you sure you are a mom of three kids? Man you are skinny minny!!!!

Brooke said...

That is so funny...I just left you a message and then saw that you left me one too!!! I work Mon, Wed, and Fridays right now possibly on thursdays instead of Fridays next month but we will see..So lots of time to play!!!!! Let me know when is good for you :)

Brooke said...

this is my last comment, I swear!! Forgot to tell you that we live in Layton now so we are super close to you!!!!