Monday, April 25, 2011

Trazer-Ray

This big guy is so BIG. My goodness I swear he is not 9 months. He weights almost 25lbs. I can't get over how thick he is. The girls had rolls that went forever but Trey, he is just a solid brick! EVERYWHERE I go I get asked or told how cute it is that I have twins (marlee and trey). They do look like it though, Trey is the same size, wears the same size clothes and diapers...they might as well be! I love this sweet sweet boy. He really melts my heart and those around him. He has such a sweet spirit about him. He's so chill and all he asks is he be in the room with all the action and he will sit and watch for hours. His sisters bug him to death but he tolerates it for now....in a year or 2 the girls better watch out, he will be ready for some serious payback. I love you sweet Trey, thank you for coming to me, even though I didn't think I needed you......thing is I couldn't have done it without you. Your my angel!






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

oh he melts me!!! I love love love his sweet little face! I miss my trey trey !