Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ms.Mya


Mya comes into my room one day and says, "mom
I really don't need your help anymore to get ready for school,
I can do it by myself, see...I even can do my hair!" Wow
ok keep dreaming sweetie! You will scare your classmates going like that!



Mya driving the bus at the mall!


Mya said she was taking her babies out for a walk and needed my help
getting the stroller outside, yes there is a stroller under all 17 babies/pillow pets/ponies.



I took mya to go get a pedicure and she LOVED it. I probable should not have
introduced her to such an expensive habit/hobby so young! She really thought it was cool.
The young man that was doing her nails asked her where she got her big beautiful brown eyes from. He had
to repeat it a couple of times, she could not understand him. I usually can't either, I get so stressed going to these
places because I cannot understand them at all. But for once I understood what he asked Mya. I told her the question and she
got this look like really? and she says "oh I got them from Jesus." The asian man looked at me for interpretation, and I was thinking 'oh boy what if he doesn't know who that is, how will I explain this one'. I told the man she said Jesus, he looked confused and I repeated it, and he says "oh Jesus, the big man upstairs as he points up. Oh boy the conversations our children get us in. I love how sweet and pure thier minds are though.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: