Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Play House


Todd is amazing, I swear he can build anything, he is a natural.
He has spent week building this playhouse or the kids. I attempted a
few of the days to help, but it just ended up in him super frustrated with
me cause I asked too many questions and didn't really know what the heck
I was doing.




We let the girls help us paint! This was hard for me to do! I am
just kinda a neat freak so this was way out of my box to let them just
go wild. I finally had to leave and let Todd just let them "have fun".






Mya came running out of the play house screaming that Mya had a
big green boggie on her face. Me and todd came out to see this.




Todd working hard on the house.






Still not finished but just about. We went on vacation which you will see soon below
and so he didn't have time to finish it all up.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: