Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Morning

This year was so fun for the kids. They all got into it and LOVED what they got!
I love seeing my kids light up each year when they tear open the gifts!
I have really worked with mya this year on teaching her the saviors birth and why we celebrate Christmas at all.
I thought she was really understanding it, until I asked her Christmas morning who's birthday it was and she said
Santa!!! Really Mya I taught you better....or at least I had hoped I did! They I asked ok so who gave birth to Jesus, who was his earthly mother? Her reply was Mrs.Claus! Ok well we will be trying this again next year!




Trey finally joining us for the morning! He was so cute and really surprised me. He really ripped open his gifts and went to town on this tool bench we got him. Thought he was going to break it he was beating it so hard laughing!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Seriously can't believe how big and adorable your kids are! I miss you, we seriously need to get together more!!!