Thursday, December 1, 2011

Disney Land

Disney Land was fun, but so much work with the kids. Would I really consider it the happiest place on earth????? NO! Trey couldn't walk so he was stuck in a stroller or being held ALL day long. Mya had a blast, and Mar kinda knew what was going on, she liked the rides. Trey didn't really care for much of any of it, except the Dumbo ride he loved!!!! Vacations are always more work than relaxing when you have kids!!!! We bought a new stroller just for this trip and Todd broke the front tire off not but 3 steps into Disney Land the first day. To begin the trip off the car wouldn't start, nor the DVD player. I knew as we were pulling out of our driveway this was not going to be a trip that went smoothly. And I was right, everything that could go wrong went wrong. I'm glad Mya got to experience it, but we will be waiting till all the kids are older, don't need naps, are walking before we attempt a 10 day vacation again! Todd was a brick through the whole thing. I feel apart into pieces a few times and he held us all together. Thanks Love, we wouldn't have gotten through it without you.




Mya LOVED the princesses. Marlee was scared at first but once she saw Mya talking to them she warmed up. Mya was in ultimate heaven!!!

I asked Mya to smile for a picture after we went through the 3 hr waiting line to see 3 princesses and she said, "mom im a princess so I will smile like one." This is the pose she gave me.

I think we rode the Merry-Go-Round about 3 or 4 times in the 3 days we were there. My kids love it.



First day we rode the shuttle, need we say we only rode it once!

The hotel we stayed in is a whole other story, it was so disgusting!!! Never again will we stay in a place until we really have good word it's a decent place. I don't need luxary but when you have tiny children that are crawling all over it took every fiber of my being to keep my cool with the hotel. It was disgusting, the floor was covered in stains and not even vacumed. Behind the night stand were wads of gum and some other nice suprises that were not mine and Todds! We got a 2 roomed suit, oh boy it consisted of a sliding glass door that was not sound proof at all with a very thin curtain in which you could totally see into the other room. Kind of defiets the purpose of 2 rooms!!!! It was rough living out of a hotel for 5 nights and 5 days!!! We had to get creative with meals.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: