Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hiking in Zions


Hiking in zions is always a blast with my mom. It's like having your own personal tour guide! My mom has really taught me to appreciate the beautiful outdoors. I am so glad I was raised being outside doing fun things like biking, hiking, and well yea getting lost as well. I would be missing so much of this beautful country God blessed us with. I can't wait to go on the West Rim this summer with my mom a fun 16 miler. I can't wait the colors will be much more vibrate than this time of year!

Mom is so great at getting all her grandkids to love the outdoors. At every chance she gets she taking them up on some mountain or playing in some river. There is no age limit either she will take them out at 3 weeks old if given the chance. That will definantly be her legacy to all her kids and grandkids...a love for the outdoors!


1 comment:

CHELSEY said...

Oh my gosh! That looks so amazing! You are so lucky to be there in the warm south!

We so missed you @ volleyball! I hope you're feeling better!