Thursday, March 20, 2008

My best friends Baby Shower


It was so good to see everyone again! The good old days in college, and Senior year in High School. Memories I will always cherish with you girls. Love and miss you all.

Tam is one of the strongest people I know. Her pregnancy has been absolutly horrible to say the least. On a feeding tube for 4 months, she lost 38 pounds in the fist 2 months, and she has been such a brick. SHe has been raced to the hosipital for blood infections, stroke, dehydration more times than she has fingers to count. I really do admire her and cannot wait till she has that cute little Peyton Jaye She is going to be a doll. I sure love Tam and can't wait for her to fill herself again.

2 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

I have no clue why I'm emotional right now, but seeing Tami standing up made me cry. I'm so happy for her. I wish I could have been there. I hope everything went smooth.

-oh and about the CD's. I have them all burned. After a few frustrating days on the computer with my program not working, and having to save each picture individually as a J-peg (instead of all together), I got them fixed, saved and burned... All 500 of them. So grandpa's funeral, your easter pics, taelyn's blessing, red cliffs and wiggle racers are done. I haven't been on the computer since then. ha ha. Anyway, I can't afford to mail them all so Seth will be bringing them with him conference weekend. I hope that's okay. I still don't know if I'm coming. I hate the drive:( I will have to do it again in May for my HHS Reunion so I'm still undecided. LOVE YOU

CHELSEY said...

Looks like so much fun! I feel so bad for her! That she has had to go through so much....but dang I did not look that skinny prego.