Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jay and Mya became quite the little buddies by the end of their stay.
 

Like mother like daughter. Mya LOVES my chapstick, those of you who know me know I am addicted to it. Mya has learned to take the lid of and than she rolls it up and bits the chapstick off...yea gross I know. So we have tons of half eaten chapsticks laying around!!!
 

Mya and "Pey-tons-of-fun" as TOdd calls her now, are pretty much the cutest BFF's ever. Now is this a good shot or what? No Peyton is not foaming at the mouth I just happened to click the picture when she decieded to up-chuck all over. Good shot if you ask me.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Caldwells said...

That is one awesome picture! Peyton is so stinkin' cute and is getting so big! Ya still haven't talked Tami into a blog yet huh? I may have to work on her!! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

aww!! i'm way jealous! looks like you guys had so much fun!