Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our fun Week

Oh man I have been super busy, thus being the reason I have not updated in FOREVER. Ok so we went down for a outdoor VB tournment that me and Tami played in than she came to our house for the following week. SO enjoy the pictures, it was a really good time. I just also got back from a family reunion in Arizonia yesterday and have lots of pictures but will post them later, I am still recovering from the 15 hour drive!!! oh also when you get to the bottom click on older posts, I had so many pictures it put half on older posts. Our finished product of the pumpkins are on there.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

Well I'm so glad you decided to post this CENTURY! I've been waiting! Sheez! Good to have you back:)

Trent and Steph said...

Wow, You sure have been busy. Love the update and pictures.

Our Lifes Treasures said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the pumkins... Men are so funny.. Greg loved the power drill idea! Your sweet little Mya is so beautiful. We need to get her and London together. What are you doing next weekend? lets cook some dinner and play.

Annalie said...

Thats so fun that you guys got to hang out! I am coming for Thanksgiving! I will be there from the 15 of November until Dec. 2 at I would LOVE to be able to see you, I don't even think I have seen your baby in person. Anyway, let me know what your schedule will be like.