Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Outdoor Volleyball

Tam invited me down to play in a volleyball tournment in St.George. It is an outdoor double play. It was SO MUCH FUN. It was really cold though so that made it hard to play, and I was so sore the next day it hurt to walk, and I don't know if you ever have dived on grass before, but after doing that all day you get some nasty itchy rash on your arms. We took second place...AWWW, I was so made the score was 26 to 28, so we just lost, it was a good battle of a game though. We both had fun and we will be doing it again next year! Oh and if you want to check out our body formation, don't learn from it, some of our hits were not really good form...as you can see. Tam I love that one of you with your legs out and your fist in the air!!!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

Way to go girls! I bet that was SO much fun:)