Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hot Springs

They had some hot springs there at the Sand Dunes that were so so so NICE. Let me tell you after freezing your butt off all night it was so nice to climb into pretty much a hot tube first thing in the morning. I thought it would be way to hot for Mya but she loved them.
 

 

Melissa and Brittany were so cute with the girls. They would sing and sing and sing these cute primary and other songs (don't know where they came from. Mya loved it. SHe only gets to hear itsy, bitsy spider from me so this was great for her. Yea mom lets be honest we didn't do the singing nursery and primary songs in our house, so therefore I know none. ANd it's a good thing, I have a horrible voice!
 

This was so cute. FIrst off let me say Mya is the biggest MOOCHER when it comes to peoples foods. I will have feed her breakfast or dinner or whatever meal and than if me and Todd sit down after her she is whinning at our feet like she is starving. She loves to sit on Dads lap, cause dad will share half his food with her. She was going to town on this corn on the cob!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: