Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tanner Reunion

Ok so this year was Jeremy and Martha's year to do teh family reunion of their choice, they chose the sand dunes in Arizona. Now when I first heard of where it was I threw of fit to Todd because I knew what the drive would be like. Those of you who know me know I am a baby when it comes to driving in a car. I HATE IT. I HATE ROAD TRIPS, HATE BEING IN THE CAR, and now I was going to have to do it with a 15 month child. KILLL ME NOW. Well it was a very very very very very long drive. 13 hours to their house and than another 2 hours to the campsite. We drove all night and our car was so packed you could hardly move without having 10 bags fall on you. It was a fun reunion though, but the drive was super long, one I don't think I will do again. I really just HATE the car. I know some of you do trips like that with 4 and 5 kids, I say kudoo's for you. I don't wish to be in your shoes, ever! Oh sorry one more thing, I should have done a slide show I just had way to many pictures to post on this, so when you get to the bottom hit older pos there is a few more of the reunion if you would like!

2 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time camping. Sorry about the flat tire and way cold nights. Your family picture turned out well.

I am going private on Nov 22. Let me know if you want me to add you to the list.

Angela Montgomery said...

Cute pics, looks like a fun trip despite the long drive! We'll be driving 24 HRS back home from Texas but THANKFULLY flying out. Todd looks really differnt, don't know if it's the gotee or the hair or what!