Saturday, November 15, 2008

Helping in the GARDEN

This is Mason, he is the cutest thing I have seen! This is Lace and Seth's little one, and oh my gosh, he is so cute and small. YOu forget how small newborns are and they just snuggle right up to you! He came to Utah for a visit and we had a blast!
 

Mya LOVES being in the dirt...She is such a boy in some ways. I am totally fine with this though, a little dirt never hurt no girl right! She loves just sitting in the garden and covering herself in dirt. You take her out and she screams and throws a fit. Anyways she was helping me and Todd plant these tulip things before we get our first snowfall.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Fields Family said...

OH MY GOSH JAMIE I CANT BELIEVE I FOUND YA!! YOUR DAUGHTER IS SO CUTE. HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!
oh yeah its maila hope u remember me lol

The Caldwells said...

I am doing pretty good. Jer gets to come home for Thanksgiving, he is flying into SLC to try and make his traveling a little easier. He is 3 hours behind us so its not too hard to call. Except if you call in the morning which I have done . . . woops :D

n.davis said...

I love your little girl. She is so funny and so stinkin cute. I'm so glad we got to hang out this weekend. We need to do it more often.
I love ya.