Friday, December 5, 2008

Pom Pom's or long hair?

My whole family went to the U of U game vb BYU volleyball a few weeks ago. It was such a blast, and they handed out these pom pom's. Mya went crazy with them at the game just a wavin them. We got home and I decieded to hang on to them a little longer incase she still found them entertaining. Well that she did. Remember when you were young and you put hooded jackets on your head and pretneded it was your long hair. Didn't matter the color of the sweater blue, green, orange, it was all for the feeling of long hair down your back. Ok don't tell me we were the only girls who did that. You know it was cool back than. Well I guess it is still cool. Poor mya she is my bald little thing, she doesn't even know what hair is. She loved putting this down her back and she would leave it there, crawl with it, play with it just hanging down her back. Ah she is so funny! And yes those are sweetheart pj pants TOdd is wearing, you think these are bad, you haven't see the sugar daddy pants. Yea, he wears them just to despite me.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kasia said...

too cute, if it were my boys it would be a sword down their back :)