Monday, December 15, 2008

Big Belly

Well this is me PREGO with Mya at nine months, oh I felt like I was going to pop! Well, I was, but anywho, this will be me again in 6 months! Yep! I'm prego with a little boy. I am 3 months along. How has it been so far? Well for two weeks straight, I was miserable, I threw up all the time, and not just morning sickness, it was all day long. Food, even the thought or smell of it would send my stomach rolling. You must understand though, with Mya I didn't even know I was prego, I felt so good, never felt nausea, so yes I was spoiled with her. This one on the other hand has been though, I love food, I was devestated when I forced myself to eat. But things are all good now, it only lasted two weeks and I am back to normal. We are excited for a little boy, although I won't lie, we were both really wanting another girl. I just don't feel like I know what to do with a boy, I have been so used to just me and Mya. I don't know boy names, boy colors for nursery, I just don't think Boy at all. So I will be needing some HUGE help here please. Mya will have her little brother here on July 2nd. Well if he is not like Mya and comes a week LATE!!! Mya was born on July 23 and this one on the 2nd of July. I always have said I don't want my kids born on Holidays or even close to holidays. I want them to have their own special day, so that's what I get for saying when I wanted my kids born. I get them both very very close to holidays.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

n.davis said...

I'm super happy for you though jamie. it'll be way fun to have a boy. i wish you lived closer, i would love to help out with your baby(ies). We should get together soon.

Erika said...

Congratulations Jaime!! That is exciting. Now that I have boys and a girl, they are night and day different. Both are fun in their own way and I am so happy I have been able to experience both. You will love having a little boy (they are such momma's boys, and I LOVE that).

Erika said...

Oh and another thing, it is just TOO wierd that you guys are all following each other. A girl first, and than a boy next. That is too funny. Way to go Lacey, way to be an individual!!!!!

Trent and Steph said...

Congrats! That is exciting news. Boys are super easy and a lot of fun. Hopefully I will be posting good news as well. I have once again started fertility, but no news yet.

Matthew and Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh!! I cant believe another one is on the way!! It seems like just yesterday that you were getting married. By the time we have one, you will be working on your third...ha ha just kidding. Congrats and I am so excited to meet your little boy!!

Anonymous said...

Jam congrats. Boys are so much fun but then again i dont really know what girls are like. lol. i have tended a bunch of girls and by far boys are easier. its alittle early to tell if its a boy. are you 20 wks yet or did you have a three D one. congrats again and good luck.

Angela Montgomery said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you! Can you just have two and send one our way. No make it 3 so, one for you, one for me and you for your sista! I am relaly excited for you though. We are flying out for Christmas break @ 5:2am! I can't wait 2 see my family!

mccall said...

Wahoo! Congratulations, Jam! That is wonderful! You will be a wonderful mom to a little boy! I'm sorry you've been sick, but glad to hear that you're doing better. Love you!

Lacey Jay said...

Yay! It's out! I almost put it on my blog but noticed you hadn't yet so I refrained:) I'm SO SO SO excited for you and I'm thrilled that it's a boy... they so much more fun then you think. I'll be there in two weeks so we'll go look at BOY stuff! It's my speciality.

-Oh and thank you Erika... yes my family is BEYOND weird! girl, boy, boy and girl... Every single one is following in that pattern. except me. CRAZY

Kev and Niki said...

Congrats!!! Your little girl is beautiful and i am sure your little boy will be too!!! I'm excited for you guys!!!

Heather said...

I am so excited for you! Boys are so much fun too! You will love it. By the way, I was WAY sick with both . .it sucks. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! oh my friend, i am so happy for you... boys are lots of fun, and you'll know what to do! hopefully i'll get to see you sometime in my life and be able to meet the two cuties :) miss ya love!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! I really like the name Jager. Mya will be funny with the little one. Can't wait. See you soon.

Tai and Joe said...

Yeah! Congrats on the little boy. I am so happy for you guys. I am glad you are feeling better.

The Caldwells said...

wahoo . . . boys rock!! congrats!!

Brittany said...

Ahhh!! I am so excited for you! You have to call me sometime so we can catch up and I can hear everything! Boys are really fun. I was scared at first with Spencer also, because I only grew up with sisters. But now with two of them, I'm deciding they are quite fun. I am so excited for you! Sorry you were sick. I definately need to call you. Love ya!

mccall said...

We actually aren't moving until July. But, I still don't think I'll be playing in January. Maybe you guys will win some games!! :-)

jellington614 said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting, boys are SO much fun!!!!

Jocelyn and Ryan said...

Well, this is late but... Congrats! :) That is way exciting! I'm having a hard time thinking of "boy" stuff too... everything I see is a cute girl thing! I guess we'll just have to get used to trucks and stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!Congrats. How fun to have a little boy. I bet he will be tons easier than a girl... so I hear.I need to hurry up and get started with kids, I'm starting to feel left out. ;) Happy Holidays Sweetie.