Friday, December 5, 2008

Mya's new toy

SO you know how every kid goes through phases. Well lately Mya's is getting into her closet emptying her laundry basket of dirty clothes and dragging it around the house passing me saying "bye-bye ma" as she waves her little hand bye to me. I wave back. We say goodbye and wave probably about 8-10 times in one passing she than goes into a room and turns around and comes back out. And we say bye and wave and do the how ritual all over again. Each room she comes in and out of she has collected more items in her basket. Today's findings were quite good I must say: two balls (one you can see, a night light from the wall she pulled out, a book, a stick (don't ask me where she got that from). Oh I love each new stage, being a mom is truly priceless in everyway!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Little kids are so funny and can keep themselves entertained with anything.

Our Lifes Treasures said...

sooooo flippin cute!!! Happy late birthday.. How ya feeling? I hope OK call very soon... lets for real get together before christmas if possible. love ya