Friday, December 26, 2008

Jingle Bells

Christmas was so fun this year. We are truly blessed. Mya still was not 100% sure on what was going on but she was way more into it this year. Few things to mention:
-Mya could care less about clothes, she just tossed them aside. I however, loved looking at the clothes she got.
-Don't buy your kids a gift that they will love but drive you insane within minutues. Thus being the alphebet magnets I bought. It came with like 60 letters and numbers and she loves throwing them all over the floor. I pick them up and she does it all over again. So all day I walk on alphabet magnets!
-You see that mommy and daddy love the gifts more than the kid. Hence Todd and the tent, he would not get out of it, I was like babe that is not for you, it's mya's!
-Playing Santa is so much fun, I loved it. I dread the day when Mya realizes santa is not real, I remember the day I did and I was really shattered. It broke my heart that my mom had to buy all our gift cause I know she didn't have a lot of money. I want Mya to enjoy and cherish her childhood as long as possible.
-I truly want to install in my children that CHRISTmas is about the savior...not Santa. The funniest part of christmas is giving, it really is.
-Really I am tired of shoveling snow, it can go now.
We had a wonderful Christmas with our little family and can't wait till next year we will have another little one to spend it with. I love my kids (Mya and the one in my belly!)

2 comments:

n.davis said...

She is honestly the cutest girl ever. I always tell everyone about how funny her faces are and how cute her dancing is.
I am so dang excited to have a baby. It's so scary and so un-real. but so perfect. WE are so excited.
We'll have to get together soon and talk about this whole baby thing..it's WAY new to me. :D

Trent and Steph said...

I am glad you had a good Christmas.