Monday, December 15, 2008

Feeding Herself

At Mya's 15 months apointment they read me a checklist of things she should be able to do at her age. She passed them all except walking and feeding herself with a spoon/fork. When I left I felt bad that she didn't know how to feed herself, I knew it was my fault, I just would feed her the things that needed a fork/spoon. Most of the food I was able to just dump on her tray and she would eat with her hands. I decieded I would start letting her feed herself. These pictures are why I waited so long. Most of the yogert was on the walls, floor, in my hair and on her face and lap. I can't tell her how many wasted yorgerts and applesauce have been thrown on walls and the floors. I am a cheap wad and I hate wasting food. But I guess we all had to learn ah. I must say she has gotten a little better. A little more makes it into her mouth each time. Still a work in progress.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

You go Mya! She'll have it down in no time:)