Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crafts and music

THey had this station where you make a craft depending on the theme. SInce during story time they went on a bear hunt we may bear masks! Mya had fun although she did not comprehend the mask, she kept wanting to put it on like a hat! Thanks Tam for going with me.
 

 

THey had this really fun music room which Mya like for about 3 minutes. Anyone that knows her knows she is a very very VERY spookie baby. Sounds scare her to death, such as a knock on the door, sometimes my cell phone ringing, buzzers at athletic games, some music, anyways she is gets freaked very easily. So the music room was fun until some older kids came running in and bagging on the drums and making some crazy noise than she lost it. We had to leave immediatly.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

What a FUN place! Seriously what a great place for kids- Go Ogden! Who knew? ha ha. So I cried as I looked at these photo's... LOOK at how big she is. ponytail and walking... excuse me where is my baby mya! Crazy!!!!! I miss her & you:)

Brittany said...

That looks like so much fun! that is the downside to living in a smaller place. I wish we had places like that to take Spencer.