Sunday, February 22, 2009

Such a Girl

Mya is such a girl! Oh man anything when it comes to purses, jewerly, chapstick, shoes anything she LOVES it. I blame it on her Grandma Cindy who buys her dress ups and purses and jewerly galour! No we love it around and I know Mya wouldn't be the same without it all. THanks Grandma Cindy for all this fun stuff you send her way. I know for some kids you have to dress them up and make them wear something just for a picture. Not Mya it is very very unusual to see her ever without at least 4 or so necklaces on her. She puts them on everyday along with braclets and purses! I love this little girl. She is going to be so fun for her new baby sista!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

ha ha.. I love these pics. Mya is so funny! I'm so glad I've had the pleasure of seeing her in this element. It is priceless:)