Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentines

Valentines was great this year. I admit, me and TOdd both hate this holiday. To us it is just another annervisary, a day you express your love. Well we got through it and it was great. Todd worked most of the day, but that's not why it was so great. We went out to breakfast at Doug N Emmies, greatest scones on this earth. Than I decorated the house with cute out hearts, which really I showed to myself I cannot do hearts, they look more like odd looking circles. They were pathetic. And I blew up balloons and put them all over the house. I got TOdd some of his favorite treats which include: Cheeto puffs (I never buy those for him), rasberry filled powered donuts and peanut butter m & m's. No matter how hard Todd tries to get those items on the monthly shopping list they very rarely come home with me after the trip. He made the cutest thing for me. I have to brang cause he is so creative with building things. He made me this little showdow box and were putting cement in it and having Mya's hands and feet prints in them. It really is so cute. When it is all done I will post a picture. I love you Todd and thanks for a great gift. Oh and that night I made a great dinner, steak, mushrooms and onions, broccolli and baked potato. Impressed? Yea so was Todd, so was I!
Todd also is so cute cause he watched Mya for a day and they made these adorable crafts for me for Mya's Valentines to me. They colored paper and glued fish and noodles on. ANd than they crushed cheerios and glued the crumbs to the paper. So creative. TOdd said I was lucky to have anything still glued on the paper, Mya kept picking off the gold fish and eating them. Several of the fishes were half eaten and the bottom of them still glued on the paper. Ah it was really cute!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lacey Jay said...

Jam, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Seriously! Todd is such a cute dad:)