Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cheese Bitter

My family will get a great laugh out of this. When I was young my siblings would always get so mad at me when they would open up the fridge and find the block of cheese with several bit marks just taken right out of the cheese. It was just so good that way to me. Cutting a slice off just wasn't near as good. Well the other night I am making dinner and anytime Mya see's me get the cheese out she begs and begs for some, (she could live off the stuff). I shredded her just a little handful not wanting her to get full before dinner. I turn around some time after realizing it was odd she was not begging for more cheese and that was odd. Well she tood matters into her own hands. Looks like she is like me, it's just not as good if it is not just taken right off the block itself!
Her first getting busted! Not sure if I am going to yell or not.
 

Realizing I thought it was quite funny really, how can I get mad, I did the same thing too!
 

Now she is just having a blast with the whole idea of eating it right off the block! I was tempted to just take a bit off myself for old times sake, but I held myself back!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

n.davis said...

aww, i seriously wish i lived closer and that i could help. just know i love ya loads, and i'm thinking about you and praying for you.

oh, and i love the pics of lacey, she cracks me up. haha. i love you guys.

Lacey Jay said...

Such a funny post! I love it!