Monday, August 24, 2009

Family LOvE

Mya loves Marlee these days but a little too much! Poor Marlee has been sat on, eyes poked, arms almost ripped from sockets and Mya always looks at me confused when I yell at her to get off "real baby" as she says! There's her fake baby dolls that she can throw, fly through the air, jump on, and then there is real baby that she can't do any of that too, but still attempts it with her once in awhile. Mya has a really bad lisp when she says you "s" it is actually really really cute when she says "thissy, my whittle thissy".. AH I love these two girls, they are my life, they give me meaning to each day,they can make me smile when I feel like crying and best of all they always love you. They always forgive me when I have a real bad day, I'm still their hero!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Our ABC Family said...

Too cute!!! :) You've got an adorable little family Jamie! I sure love looking at your blog and hearing how you're doing! Miss you guys!

Tai and Joe said...

You have an adorable family. Marlee does look like Todd.

Brittany said...

I love the pictures! You have a beautiful family. I miss you guys. I love the pictures Lacey took also, she is amazing!