Monday, August 24, 2009

MarLee

I have to say being a mom this time around is so much better than the first. Mya was a good baby in all, I just didn't have a dang clue what I was doing! I hated almost every second of Mya's newborn stage, really is was so bad for me. But I am loving every min of it with Marlee. SHe is a great baby who rarley cries unless her tummy hurts which is not too often. I love the fact that I love it this time around, I was so worried I was going to hate it again but I don't, it's acutally FUN!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Matthew and Lindsey said...

So cute!! I cant believe you have two babies!! WE def need to have a roommate reunion and get caught up

Jocelyn and Ryan said...

I'm glad you're enjoying it this time around... I'm sure I will now that I kinda know what to do with a newborn! Hope everything is going well! You look great by they way :)

Jesse said...

Jamie! She is perfect. I'm scared to have kids.... :) I will probably be like you when I have my first, but no I am not pregnant.